Saturday, October 25, 2008

I've Been Tagged!


So, I guess I have to display 7 random facts about myself to others that may or may not know them...

Here goes...
1) I am a Christian and I Love my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, with all of my heart.

2) When I am driving to work in the mornings, all alone, I turn KLOVE radio up loud and sing to the top of my lungs!

3) I love to take baths, even though most of the time these days, I have two companions, Collier and Caroline.

4) I love to travel, anywhere, but don't get to do it as often as I would like.

5) I absolutely love Graeter's Ice Cream, Raspberry chip especially!

6) I love to wear flip flops and wish I could wear them year round!

7) I am a reality TV junkie! Anything and everything (with the exception of Survivor!)

There it is...don't be suprised!


OK and an update on the kids...Papaw Rod and Aunt Pat made it out alive, exhausted, but alive! Although when I got home last night, Caroline was screaming at the top of her lungs and Pat was doing anything and everything to please her. After dinner at Cracker Barrel, we headed home for a good night's rest.
So ready for the weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment