Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thursday, October 23, 2008













Mommy's little prince and princess...



I guess I should say I have the best babies in the world. Collier doesn't like it when I call him a baby but I tell him "You will always be mommy's baby, even when you are 100." Something my momma always said to me.


Collier is now 3 1/2 and growing so fast. He is such a joy to be around (most of the time) and keeps us laughing at all the sayings he comes up with. I will post some of the "funnies" later that I have recorded in his baby book. I can't wait to see what he is going to grow up to be and I pray each day that he will be a GREAT man of God, a wonderful husband and daddy, and very prosperous in whatever life field he chooses. These are some pictures of him from "Fall Picture" day at Ms. Karens. He has been photographed so many times that he automatically says "cheese" when we pull the camera out!!


My angel, Caroline, is such a joyous addition to our family and her big brother absolutely adores her. These are a few early pictures of her from this summer. I tell Rodney each day that if God promised me that all my babies would be as good as her, I would have 5 more!! He laughs and says NO WAY! We're done....for now anyways.........


Collier and Caroline are staying with Papaw Rod and Aunt Pat today and tomorrow! I have only gotten a few phone calls today regarding Caroline's feeding schedule, so keeping my fingers crossed that everything is going well. I shall keep you posted!







No comments:

Post a Comment