Thursday, November 20, 2008

Our Move is FINALLY OVER!!!

Thursday, November 20th, 2008

Today has finally arrived and is bitter sweet to say the least. We finally ended a chapter of our lives by closing on our house in Lexington and moving back to the mountains that I so desperately missed. It has been a long long long three weeks for us at the Fuller household with moving and beginning a new job, but we are getting adjusted. As I type this message, my wonderful husband, Rodney, is still cleaning out the Uhaul at our rental house in the snow!! We are seeing light at the end of the tunnel though.

Today was especially hard for me. As Rodney and I were finishing the last touches of moving our things out of our house, it finally hit me that we were leaving Lexington for good and the house that I brought my baby girl home to. As I stood in the middle of her empty nursery, I wept. Not tears of sorrow, but tears of joy that God had blessed me with a wonderful and amazing family. I will miss my intimate times with her at night in that special nursery while she nursed and we talked to Jesus. I can honestly say that I was drawn closer to Him during those late nights when she and I were all alone. I prayed for her to become a strong woman of God, to surrender her life to Him and serve Him all of her days. I also prayed for my little man, Collier, as well. That he too would be a warrior for Christ and love his family with all his heart, soul, mind, and strength. Leaving that nursery and our house was difficult for me today, and my keyboard is wet with tears as I type this message, but I believe that God has a plan for our lives and right now, Pikeville is where He wants us. I am anxious to see what he has in store for us next!

I will post some recent pictures soon! I am still trying to get back into rhythm again!

Ta Ta for now....God Bless You, always!!
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment